Download the latest firmware software (update.zip), from Philips support website
Upgrade the Philips device:
- 1. In the root directory of a USB disk place the update.zip files.
- 2. Press in sequence the rounded button and the volume down button behind the display
- 3. Enter Password (factory default is 1234)
- 4. Tab Settings
- 5. Plug-in the USB device.
- 6. Select Signage display, System updates
- 7. Select the update.zip file from the list and tab ok.
- 8. The monitor will reboot to perform the update and reboot again when the operation is finished.
Finishing the upgrade with a factory reset
- 1. Tab Settings
- 2. Choose Signage Display, System Tools
- 3. Tab Factory reset and execute by pressing OK
- 4. Factory data reset will appear on the screen for a few seconds.
- 5. The monitor will reboot
- 6. Do an AC repower
After doing the Firmware upgade and Factory reset follow the Getting started guide to install and configure Digital Sign Client , Guide can be found here.