When you install Exchange Central on another machine (target machine) and you want users on that machine to have the same settings as on the source machine, follow these steps:
1. Go to LocalAppData folder in source machine (by default: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Add-On Products\Exchange Central) and copy the following files:
- Configuration.xml (general application settings)
- EC.mdb (Cache database including the calendar folder structure)
- ColorCoding.xml (keep information about color coding setup)
- Filter.xml (Keep information about Filter setup)
- log4net.config (Keep information about how to do logging)
- log4net_addin.config (Keep information about how to do logging)
Then go to LocalAppData folder in target machine and paste these files into that folder.
2. Go to Installation folder in source machine (by default: C:\Program Files\Add-On Products\Exchange Central):
- Copy the license file (EC.Lic) from this folder.
- Go to Installation folder in target machine, and paste this file into that folder to finish
Applies to: EC 5.2
Reference: TFS #207921
Knowledge base ID: 0266
Last updated: Sep 17, 2019