- Go to a custom report with location filter in Conditions area.
- Click on the button to select a location
- The error page is displayed. It should have been a location page for user to select.
- Copy 2 files (attached to this knowledge base article) 'LocationsTreeForReport.aspx' and 'TableNameListForReport.aspx' into the folder Admin. (By default, it is located at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ResourceCentral\Admin)
- Reset IIS to apply the change.
Note: Since RC 4.0 SR2, these files will be automatically available in the folder Admin. Therefore, the manual deployment of these files is only necessary for versions before RC 4.0 SR2.
Applies to: RC 4.0+
Reference: TFS #130360
Knowledge base ID: 0218
Last updated: May 23, 2017