This issue can be described by the following example:
- Resource A is booked for a meeting from 6:00 to 7:00 PM
- Resource A is a part of virtual resource ABC
- You want to book a meeting with virtual resource ABC from 5:00 to 08:00 PM, and the virtual resource is still available for you to book. Meanwhile, ResourceFinder should block the booking because the child resource A has already been booked.
This bug occurs when both of following conditions are met:
- Value of parameter ‘ResourceFinder.PageSize’ is more than 50
- Number of resources in Resource Central is more than 50.
The parameter ‘ResourceFinder.PageSize’ should be set with a value of less than 50.
This has been confirmed as a defect and will be reviewed for a future release of the product.
Applies to: RC 3.7, RC 3.7.10 and RC 3.8
Fixed in: RC3.8 HF4 (3.8.0002.0003)
Reference: TFS #53127
Knowledge base ID: 0179
Last updated: Feb 23, 2016