The symptom of this issue can be seen from the following example:
1. Install MC Editor in Windows 8.1 64 bit
2. Create a new signature with the following conditions:
- Insert 5 user fields, of which 2 fields do not have default value
- Insert hyperlink to 2 fields that do not have default value
Check the checkbox “Remove the whole line if no value”
3. In MC Editor, the signature looks like this:
4. Deploy the signature into OWA
5. Check the result and find that there is an empty line for each field that does not have default value.
In order to temporarily prevent this issue from happening, you should enter default value to each inserted user field.
Applies to: All versions of MC, Exchange 2013
Reference: TFS #17713
Knowledge base ID: 0140
Last updated: Feb 24, 2016